I have always been very interested in human beings and change. “How to function and attain goals together” has been a recurrent theme in my life for a number of years. I decided to explore this field and, after following some personal development steps and gaining a large amount of expertise, decided to put my knowledge to the service of others and their evolutions.
My strengths lie in organization, theatrical games, creativity, an ability to visualize systems in their entirety and a desire to seek simplicity and harmony.
Past President of European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) Belgium.
Humans are what make a difference!
To accompany and facilitate your evolution.
- Agility: Being flexible and adaptive is a major part of the way I do things.
- Integration: My positive vision of the different points of view allows me to easily build a common solution
- Efficiency: My approach is pragmatic and results-oriented.
- Cooperation: My work is based on a constant search for a spirit of collaboration.
- Provocative Energy Therapy - IEPRA
- Thérapeute en Relation d’Aide Empathique Intégrative - Therapeutia
- Reïki level 1 - Yves Wauthier-Freymann
- Sociocracy 3.0 - James Priest, Liliana David
- Holacracy® - IGI Partners, HolacracyOne
- Mindfulness - Emergences
- Remap® - Therapeutia
- TAT (Tapas Acupressure Technique) - Therapeutia
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) - Therapeutia
- Change management - Louvain School of Management
- Project management (PRINCE2®) - Bizness Academy
- Project management (PRINCE2 Agile®) - Global Knowledge
- SCRUM Master - ILean
- NLP Master Practitioner - Institut Ressources
- Integral Vision - CoachingWays
- Dynamic Spiral - CoachingWays
- Business coach - CoachingWays
- Coach - CoachingWays
- Non-Violent Communication - The center for nonviolent communication, Université de paix
- Active Listening - Université de paix
- Improvisational theatre coach - Fédération Belge d'Improvisation Amateur (FBIA)
- Theatre and improvisational theatre training - Ecole d'acteur Parallax, FBIA
- ESPERE Method (Jacques Salomé) - Art et communication (ACEFER)